|Children under 2||Children Over 2|
|Full Day (7.30-5.30)||£67||£65|
|Half Day (7.30-12.30 Or 1pm-6pm)||£40||£37.50|
|Late Fee (all children)||£10.00 after 1pm||£20.00 after 6pm|
|Costs for all children|
|Holiday Club Full Day||£67|
|Holiday Club Half Day||£40|
Meals (Breakfast, 7:30am-8:30am/Lunch/Tea) can be provided to the funded children at the cost £4.20 for a full meal or £2.50 for a nursery packed lunch.
The cost of food is included in the prices quoted and includes the following:
- Morning sessions include breakfast and a two course lunch
- Afternoon sessions include a light tea
- A specific menu for babies is provided
- Drinks and healthy snacks are available throughout the day
- A single brand of nappies and wipes are included in the prices quoted for children aged 0-2. If a specific brand is required, these will need to be provided by the Parent/Carer.
Funded sessions could be booked as below
- 3 x half days
- 1 full day & 1 half day
- 3 full days
- 2 full days & 2 half days
- 1 full day & 4 half days
You can if you so wish, choose to extend your session @ £5 per half hour.
We also will be offering the following discounts (subject to terms & conditions)
- 5% sibling discount off the lowest paying child
- 10% for any new babies under 18 months for a maximum of six months
- 20% armed forces, police & NHS discount
An admin fee of £50.00 is charged upon booking a place at nursery, which accounts for all your child’s visits and paperwork. This charge is non refundable.
Full fees are payable for all days that the child is absent from nursery for whatever reason. Fees will be collected monthly in advance on the 1st of each month by direct debit. For the first month of attendance we require a payment by bank transfer or cash prior to the child’s first day at nursery. Any extra sessions required are payable in advance.
The nursery is closed for one week between Christmas and New Year also all other bank holidays.
Bright Star Nursery accepts all employer voucher schemes as well as Government’s Tax Free Credit Scheme.
Bright Star Nursery will allow 2 weeks holiday per year without charge.
A minimum of two days enrolment required.